Pilates Playlist Numero Uno!

For those of you that attended my Pilates class last month, THANK YOU TREMENDOUSLY!!! I appreciate the support so much. My second month is getting ready to start this upcoming Thursday, January 5th from 7:00-8:00pm at Lime Street Community Center in Hesperia. Same place, same time, but DIFFERENT MUSIC AND ROUTINE! Are you ready to push yourself a little harder??? I added just a little more cardio and some slightly more advanced moves, so this new routine is sure to help you with your weight loss New Years' Resolutions :) I can't wait to see what you all think! Remember, if you would like to register monthly and not have to worry about paying the walk-in fee each time you come, you can register in-person or online at hesperiaparks.com (search under classes and look for "Power Pilates"). You can also sign up monthly with me before or after each class (I can only accept cash payments). If that does not work for you, walk-ins are always welcome at $4.00 per class session. Don't forget to bring a mat, and in case you do forget I always have a couple extra on hand. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!

Until then, I thought it would be neat to post last month's playlist for all the music I used in that routine. If you were able to memorize most of it (I know some of you have), download this playlist and work out at home! Also, stay tuned because I may or may not be posting a video for last month's routine on here in the near future :)

Here you go!

1. Who's That Chick? - David Guetta feat. Rihanna
2. Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
3. Last Friday Night (TGIF) - Katy Perry
4. Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People
5. Blow - Ke$ha
6. Little Bad Girl - David Guetta feat. Taio Cruz and Ludacris
7. Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes
8. You Make Me Feel... - Cobra Starship
9. We Found Love - Rihanna
10. Where Them Girls At - David Guetta feat. Flo Rida and Nicki Minaj
11. Rock n Roll - Skrillex
12. Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
13. Please Don't Go - Mike Posner
14. You and I - Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment