Class UPDATE!

Hey all! I know I've been a little MIA but it's been a super crazy last couple weeks with the end of the quarter and finals this week. After tomorrow I will be updating this beast like crazy!!! :) I also wanted to say a HUGE thank you for the wonderful turnout we had at last week's class!! Although I was super sick, it was a nice intro to get everyone's opinions and see what I could do to improve the routine. Which leads me to my next announcement...

I will be adding cardio to our workouts!!!

Oh yes, that's right. I decided not only to make the routines a little longer and more fast-paced, but I also added some fat-burning mini cardio bursts as well. It makes sense though:

Cardio to melt fat + Pilates to tone muscle = one seriously hot bod

My Pilates routines are excellent for toning muscle fiber, but the most effective way to lose weight is by melting the fat that covers muscle by doing cardio. We all have six packs, but many of ours are covered with layers of fat so they're not very visible. Therefore, pairing Pilates and cardio together gives you the best of both worlds and a better workout! :) I'm going to start this new idea at tomorrow's class and will tweak it accordingly, depending on how everyone takes to it. So if you want to get a jump start on getting fit for the new year... COME!!! 
*A quick side note about which doors to enter at the Lime Street location. I know I said to enter and exit through the external doors connected to the room. THIS IS INCORRECT and I apologize! There was a miscommunication issue and we have been directed to enter those same glass doors by the flagpole like we did last week.

Anyway, can't wait for some CARDIOLATES haha! See you tomorrow at 7pm! If you have any questions you know how to reach me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment