IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!



Hey all!! I'm super excited for the start date of my upcoming Pilates class and I'm even MORE excited to hopefully be seeing a lot of you there! Here's some info that you should know:

  • It starts THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2011.
  • This class is every Thursday from 7PM TO 8PM.
  • As of right now the class will be located in Mojave Room 1 at Lime Street Park Community Center in Hesperia.
  • The cost of the class is $16/month ($18/month if you are not a resident of Hesperia). Monthly registration can be done in person or online at www.hesperiaparks.com I also accept walk-ins at a rate of $4.00 per class (CASH ONLY!) which you will need to give to me either at the beginning of class or before you leave. I HIGHLY recommend doing the monthly route as it makes it much easier to get in and out of each class smoothly.
  • You will need to bring your own mat (or a big, thick towel) however I recommend a mat since many moves will be performed on your knees, hands, back, stomach, etc and you want proper cushioning to protect your body. Also, don't forget to bring plenty of WATER and a small hand towel for all the sweating you're going to be doing :)
  • This class is for ages 13 and up and accommodates participants of all skill levels. If you're a beginner... come! If you're a little more advanced... COME!
  • The class is NOT open to pregnant women. There are too many adaptations that are body-specific which makes it very difficult to balance while teaching a class of many non-pregnant people. I apologize for that!
  • This class is designed to be FUN! My playlists are chock-full of popular and upbeat music that will help you get into the groove more. None of that meditation stuff ;)
  • Lastly, although this is not technically a "Yogalates" class, I've incorporated traditional yoga moves into my routines to get some of those benefits as well. You get the best of both worlds!! ;)

I think that's it... if you have ANY questions at all please don't hesitate to ask away! I really hope to see all of you there and for those of you that plan on coming... BE PREPARED FOR A GREAT WORKOUT!!!


Here's a copy of the flyer:





No comments:

Post a Comment