Hey guys! Just wanted to share one more workout I will be adding to my own this week. This arm circuit by Tone It Up! (I LOVE these girls if you couldn't tell) is great if you want to get your arms toned and ready for tank top season!! I recommend you don't go over 5-7 lb weights. For me, I'm choosing to stick with 5 lbs for now. The reason for this is because I personally just want toned arms, not huge guns ;) If YOU want huge guns, go with heavier weights. Since we are doing so many repetitions of each move, lighter weights will still get the job done. Remember:

Lean muscle = lighter weights, more repetitions
 Bulky muscle = heavier weights, less repetitions

Good luck and push yourselves this week!

P.S. I'm planning on filming a video in the VERY near future, but I'm unsure of what that workout should be!!! So, if you have any workout in particular that you want me to film for my first, let me know! Pilates? Power yoga? Full-body circuits? I want to know what YOU want to see! So tell me :)

Here's the arm circuit video!


No comments:

Post a Comment